Hack Naked TV December 2 2015
From Paul's Security Weekly
Hack Nacked TV - Recorded December 2nd 2015
Welcome to another episode of Hack Naked TV recorded December 2nd 2015. Today Aaron talks about Dell root certificate fiasco, Hacking Back being reviewed by the government, the LANDesk breach, new tool releases, and more!
- Brought to you by Black Hills Information Security, the leaders in penetration testing and active defense. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a quote today!
- And by Cybrary. Get the latest hacking and security training for free from www.cybrary.it
- U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission discusses hacking back
- Commission's report to Congress
- Java Deserialization Bug
- NSA Bulk phone surveillance has ended
- Five Attorneys appointed as public advocates for FISC hearings
- Dell root certificate fiasco
- LANDesk breached for 17 months
- nmap 7 released
- WireShark 2.0 released
- List of bug bounty programs