Hack Naked TV January 19 2016
From Paul's Security Weekly
Hack Nacked TV - Recorded January 19th 2015
Welcome to another episode of Hack Naked TV recorded January 19th 2016. Aaron talks about Holiday DDoS attacks, Fortigate backdoors, Ubuntu Privileged escalations, and Shodan the big threat to security.
- Brought to you by Black Hills Information Security, the leaders in penetration testing and active defense. Email email@example.com to request a quote today!
- And by Cybrary. Get the latest hacking and security training for free from www.cybrary.it
- Linode 10 day DDos
- Linode status page
- BBC New Year's DDoS
- BBC's own take on it
- Fortigate backdoor exploit code
- Fortigate, "It's not a backdoor!"
- Privilege escalation in Ubunto 14.04LTS/15.10 with overlayfs
- overlayfs exploit code
- Checkpoint advisor about Shodan
- Why blocking Shodan won't protect you
- SchmooCon Hiring List