Hack Naked TV May 22 2015
In this episode we talk about a number of vulnerabilities, and breaches that occurred over the last two weeks. Also, we talk about security companies extorting organizations to sell a service. Lastly, a demo of a command and control channel over ICMP is performed.
- Brought to you by Black Hills Information Security, the leaders in penetration testing and active defense. Email email@example.com to request a quote today!
- 1.1 million records stolen in Carefirst breach
- Potentially thousands of Charter Communications customer records leaked
- Venom virtualization software escape
- Downgrade TLS connections via vulnerability in Diffie-Hellman key exchange
- Remotely exploitable kernel stack buffer overflow in millions of routers
- Possible extortion from a security vendor in order to get more work - LabMD & Tiversa
- Command and control channel over ICMP
- Mored command and control channels written in PowerShell