Hack Naked TV October 1 2015
From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Hack Nacked TV - Recorded October 1st 2015
Welcome to another episode of Hack Naked TV recorded October 1st 2015. Today Aaron talks about BitPay, OPM, Volkswagen, and new TrueCrypt Flaws.
- Brought to you by Black Hills Information Security, the leaders in penetration testing and active defense. Email email@example.com to request a quote today!
- And by Cybrary. Get the latest hacking and security training for free from www.cybrary.it
- BitPay's breach insurance claim denied
- Total Fingerprints taken in OPM breach now at 5.6M
- CIA removes its staff from the US Beijing Embassy
- US and China agree not to hack
- Volkswagen hacks emission testing
- New flaws in TrueCrypt alllow full system compromise
- 7 days till the TrueCrypt flaws are released
- If you missed DerbyCon watch the videos here