Hack Naked TV September 1 2015
From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Hack Nacked TV - Recorded September 1st 2015
Welcome to another episode of Hack Naked TV recorded September 1st 2015. We’ll discuss Ubiquiti and business email scams, the resignation of the Ashley Madison CEO, the NSA’s bulk collection, and MORE!
- Brought to you by Black Hills Information Security, the leaders in penetration testing and active defense. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a quote today!
- And by Cybrary. Get the latest hacking and security training for free from www.cybrary.it
- US businesses have lost $1.2 Billion to email scams
- Ashley Madison CEO resigns
- NSA Bulk collection extended. Again.
- NSA Director still calling for encryption backdoors
- US readying unprecedented sanctions against China for OPM breach
- github under DDOS attack from china again
- Chrome will block flash ads starting Sept. 1st