- 1 Paul's Security Weekly Episode #6467 - April 20, 2020
- 2 1. Technical Segment - Endpoint Security Strategies - 08:00 PM-09:00 PM
- 3 2. Interview - Zero Trust - 06:00 PM-07:00 PM
- 4 3. News - this is the news - 08:00 PM-09:00 PM
Paul's Security Weekly Episode #6467 - April 20, 2020
Subscribe to all of our shows and mailing list by visiting: https://securityweekly.com/subscribe
1. Technical Segment - Endpoint Security Strategies - 08:00 PM-09:00 PM
- We have officially migrated our mailing list to BACK to our original platform! We have our categories nailed down and you are now able to customize what you receive from us based on your preferences by visiting securityweekly.com/subscribe and clicking the button to join the list! Once you have joined, you will also be able to go back and update your "interests" so that we can grow with you as you progress through your journey in InfoSec!
- Join Qualys for VMDR Live on April 21 at 2pm ET for a live demonstration of the game-changing Vulnerability Management, Detection & Response offering - a unified solution that integrates vulnerability management, threat prioritization and patching in a single app. Register at securityweekly.com/VMDR2020
Adam Gordon is Edutainer & SME at ITProTV
Adam has 30+ years as an IT instructor in the private and public sectors. He holds more than 160 IT certifications. He has trained thousands of IT pros over the course of his career.
Adam is a developer with nearly two decades of experience in cyber security, real-time operating systems, carrier grade telecommunications systems, and large-scale distributed systems. After joining Sylabs in early 2018, he helped develop the Singularity Container Services suite, which forms an ecosystem around the Singularity container runtime. He has since taken on the role of Chief Software Architect and is now responsible for technical leadership of all Sylabs products.
AprilWright - Preventative Security Specialist at Architect Security ScottLyons - CEO at Red Lion TylerRobinson - Managing Director of Network Operations at Nisos, Inc
2. Interview - Zero Trust - 06:00 PM-07:00 PM
- We are looking for high-quality guest suggestions for our Enterprise Security Weekly podcast to fill our upcoming recording schedule! We're committed to educating and providing entertainment for the InfoSec community and we would love to hear from you about who you would like us to interview on the show! Submit your suggestions for guests by visiting securityweekly.com/guests and submitting the form! We review suggestions monthly and will reach out to you once reviewed!
This is a test, blah.
Adrian Sanabria is Advocate at Thinskt
Adrian is an Advocate at Thinkst, the company behind the awesome and much loved Thinkst Canary. A former practitioner, PCI QSA, penetration tester, industry analyst and entrepreneur, he has explored many angles of the security industry, attempting to understand what makes it tick and what makes it fail. Adrian is an outspoken researcher that doesn't shy away from uncomfortable truths. He loves to write about the industry, tell stories and still sees the glass as half full.
3. News - this is the news - 08:00 PM-09:00 PM
- Is your Open Source code secure? Learn how to verify your code during development, not after the build in our next webcast with Synopsys. Register for our upcoming webcasts or virtual trainings by visiting securityweekly.com/webcasts. You can also access our on-demand library of previously recorded webcasts/trainings by visiting securityweekly.com/ondemand. Each webcast will earn you 1 CPE credit that we will submit on your behalf if you provide your ISC2 number.