- 1 Paul's Security Weekly Episode #663 - August 20, 2020
- 2 1. Interview - Advanced Actionable Threat Intelligence - 06:00 PM-06:45 PM
- 3 2. Interview - Qualys - 07:00 PM
- 4 3. News - Security News - 08:00 PM
Paul's Security Weekly Episode #663 - August 20, 2020
Subscribe to all of our shows and mailing list by visiting: https://securityweekly.com/subscribe
1. Interview - Advanced Actionable Threat Intelligence - 06:00 PM-06:45 PM
- With all the recent changes to BlackHat and DefCon, we realized we can keep doing what we do best - host virtual podcasts! I’m proud to announce Hacker Summer Camp 2020, a Security Weekly Virtual, Live-Stream Event, August 3 - August 6, 2020. To reserve your slot now, visit: securityweekly.com/summercamp2020
Many are collecting bits of data we call threat intelligence, IoCs and TTPs. You should do this, however you can benefit from going deeper and collecting intel earlier in the cycle and understanding your adversaries motives, methods and how they use the tools.
Jeff Bardin is the Chief Intelligence Officer for Treadstone 71 with clients on 4 continents. In 2007, Jeff received the RSA Conference award for Excellence in the Field of Security Practices. His team also won the 2007 SC Magazine Award – Best Security Team. Jeff sits or has sat on the Board of Boston Infragard, Content Raven, Journal of Law and Cyber Warfare, and Wisegate and was a founding member of the Cloud Security Alliance. Jeff served in the USAF as a cryptologic linguist and in the US Army / US Army National Guard as an armor officer, armored scout platoon leader. Mr. Bardin has extensive experience in cyber intelligence lifecycle services, program builds, targeted research and support, cyber counterintelligence services and analysis, deception planning, and cyber operations.
Doug White - Professor at Roger Williams University Jeff Man - Sr. InfoSec Consultant at Online Business Systems Joff Thyer - Security Analyst at Black Hills Information Security Larry Pesce - Senior Managing Consultant and Director of Research at InGuardians Lee Neely - Senior Cyber Analyst at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory Tyler Robinson - Managing Director of Network Operations at Nisos, Inc