- 1 Paul's Security Weekly Episode #912 - April 23, 2020
- 2 1. Interview - Exploiting Flask - 06:00 PM-07:00 PM
- 3 2. Technical Segment - Securing Flask Apps - 07:00 PM
- 4 3. News - New Flask Vulns - 08:00 PM-09:00 PM
Paul's Security Weekly Episode #912 - April 23, 2020
Subscribe to all of our shows and mailing list by visiting: https://securityweekly.com/subscribe
1. Interview - Exploiting Flask - 06:00 PM-07:00 PM
- We are looking for high-quality guest suggestions for our Enterprise Security Weekly podcast to fill our upcoming recording schedule! We're committed to educating and providing entertainment for the InfoSec community and we would love to hear from you about who you would like us to interview on the show! Submit your suggestions for guests by visiting securityweekly.com/guests and submitting the form! We review suggestions monthly and will reach out to you once reviewed!
Dan from Plextrac will show us how to exploit Flask apps.
Adrian Sanabria is Advocate at Thinskt
Adrian is an Advocate at Thinkst, the company behind the awesome and much loved Thinkst Canary. A former practitioner, PCI QSA, penetration tester, industry analyst and entrepreneur, he has explored many angles of the security industry, attempting to understand what makes it tick and what makes it fail. Adrian is an outspoken researcher that doesn't shy away from uncomfortable truths. He loves to write about the industry, tell stories and still sees the glass as half full.
This is my bio, I do all kinds of stuff, I test this, I test that, I test it with a baseball bat.
Scott Lyons - CEO at Red Lion Tyler Robinson - Managing Director of Network Operations at Nisos, Inc
2. Technical Segment - Securing Flask Apps - 07:00 PM
3. News - New Flask Vulns - 08:00 PM-09:00 PM
April Wright's Content:
Josh Marpet's Content:
Paul Asadoorian's Content: