From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded on October 1, 2019, @G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020 and click the register button to register with our discount code!
- Attend RSA Conference 2020, February 24-28 and join thousands of security professionals, forward-thinking innovators and solution providers for five days of actionable learning, inspiring conversation and breakthrough ideas. Register before January 24 and save $900 on a Full Conference Pass. Save an extra $150 by going to securityweekly.com/rsac2020 and use our code to register!
- Our next webcast is February 13th with Sri Sundaralingam, Vice President, Product and Solutions Marketing at ExtraHop where we will discuss Cloud Native Network Detection and Response! Register for our upcoming webcasts by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
Topic: PCI: State of the Union
Security & Compliance News
- Important security notice about your DoorDash account
- How PCI DSS compliance milestones can be a GDPR measuring stick
- Companies vastly overestimating their GDPR readiness, only 28% achieving compliance - Help Net Security
- When Compliance Isn't Enough: A Case for Integrated Risk Management
- Chief Compliance Officers Need Real-Time Technology Just to Keep Up These Days
- New US ransomware bill passed
- The Final Countdown: The Final, Final Version of the CCPA (Until Next Year)
- PSD2 in 3 minutes - Banks lose their monopoly on customers
- Dutch privacy complaints rise drastically