Recorded on January 14, 2020, @G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- OSHEAN and the Pell Center are partnering together to present Cybersecurity Exchange Day on Wednesday, March 18th from 9am-3pm at Salve Regina University in the beautiful Newport, RI! Visit securityweekly.com/OSHEAN2020 to register for free and come join in the fun!
- We have officially migrated our mailing list to a new platform! Sign up for the list to receive invites to our virtual trainings, webcasts, and other content relative to your interests by visiting securityweekly.com/subscribe and clicking the button to join the list! You can also submit your suggestions for guests by going to securityweekly.com/guests and submitting the form! We'll review them monthly and reach out if they are a good fit!
- Our first-ever virtual training is happening on March 19th @11:00am ET, with Adam Kehler & Rob Harvey from Online Business Systems Risk, Security & Privacy Team. In this training you will learn how to generate a complex SHA-256 hashed password and then use password cracking tools to break it. Register for our upcoming trainings by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast/training drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
Interview: Ben Rothke, Tapad
Ben Rothke manages information security at Tapad and has over 20 years of industry experience in information systems security and privacy. His areas of expertise are in risk management and mitigation, security and privacy regulatory issues, design and implementation of systems security, encryption, cryptography and security policy development. Rothke is the Author of Computer Security: 20 Things Every Employee Should Know (McGraw-Hill), and writes book reviews for the RSA Conference blog.
The multiple personalities we encounter during compliance and audit engagements
- A Risk Assessment Path to Real-Time Assurance
- Culture, Integrity and the Board’s Role in Guarding Corporate Reputation
- SKILLS FOR THE COMPLIANCE PROFESSIONAL IN THE 2020S
- FOUR COMPLIANCE INSIGHTS FOR 2020 AND BEYOND
- Compliance Officer Burnout
- Why You Should Draft a Compliance Mission Statement