- 1 Security and Compliance Weekly Episode 24 - 2020-04-14
- 2 Interview: Cyber Insurance - 6:00-6:45PM
- 3 News - Cyber Insurance News
- 4 Fullaudio - None
Security and Compliance Weekly Episode 24 - 2020-04-14
- Going cloudnative? See how to integrate application security in our next webcast with Signal Sciences! Learn how penetration testing reduces risk in our May webcast with Core Security (a Help Systems Company). Register for our upcoming webcasts or virtual trainings by visiting securityweekly.com/webcasts. You can also access our on-demand library of previously recorded webcasts/trainings by visiting securityweekly.com/ondemand. Each webcast will earn you 1 CPE credit that we will submit on your behalf if you provide your ISC2 number.
- We have officially migrated our mailing list to BACK to our original platform! We have our categories nailed down and you are now able to customize what you receive from us based on your preferences by visiting securityweekly.com/subscribe and clicking the button to join the list! Once you have joined, you will also be able to go back and update your "interests" so that we can grow with you as you progress through your journey in InfoSec!
- We are looking for high-quality guest suggestions for our Enterprise Security Weekly podcast to fill our upcoming recording schedule! We're committed to educating and providing entertainment for the InfoSec community and we would love to hear from you about who you would like us to interview on the show! Submit your suggestions for guests by visiting securityweekly.com/guests and submitting the form! We review suggestions monthly and will reach out to you once reviewed!
- Join Qualys for VMDR Live on April 21 at 2pm ET for a live demonstration of the game-changing Vulnerability Management, Detection & Response offering - a unified solution that integrates vulnerability management, threat prioritization and patching in a single app. Register at securityweekly.com/VMDR2020
Interview: Cyber Insurance - 6:00-6:45PM
|Jeffrey founded Cyber Risk Underwriters in 2017 to more efficiently distribute cyber insurance, take advantage of excess cyber insurance capacity to design new derivative products, and develop alternative channels to deliver product to exposed organizations. In this role, Jeffrey is building a business model to better educate clients about the catastrophic nature of cyber security risks, and create a brand reputation evolving around exposure analytics and custom program design. Prior to joining Cyber Risk Underwriters, Jeffrey enjoyed over 25 years of success providing complex insurance and risk financing design, brokerage and relationship management expertise for mid-large corporations, educational institutions, and not-for-profits. He has served many industry verticals including health care, technology, real estate and private equity.|
News - Cyber Insurance News
Jeff Man's Content:
- Insurance Journal’s Top 10 Cyber Insurance Stories of 2019
- Merck battles with insurers over $1.3bn cyber-attack payout
- Big Companies Thought Insurance Covered a Cyberattack. They May Be Wrong.
- Cyber insurance payout rates at 99%, but uptake still far too low
- Cyber Insurance: You Get What You Pay For
- Cyber Insurance & Information Security | Is InfoSec’s Criticism of Cyber Insurance Fair?
Josh Marpet's Content:
Matt Alderman's Content:
Scott Lyons's Content:
Fullaudio - None
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/scw for all the latest episodes!
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/securityweeklyLike us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/secweekly