- 1 Security and Compliance Weekly Episode #32 - June 16, 2020
- 2 1. Topic - What Is an InfoSec Professional? - 12:00 PM-12:30 PM
- 3 2. Topic - How to Become an InfoSec Professional With Limited Resources - 12:30 PM-01:00 PM
Security and Compliance Weekly Episode #32 - June 16, 2020
Subscribe to all of our shows and mailing list by visiting: https://securityweekly.com/subscribe
1. Topic - What Is an InfoSec Professional? - 12:00 PM-12:30 PM
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - June 22nd-24th now a fully virtual event! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code!
- We are looking for high-quality guest suggestions for all of our podcasts to fill our Q3 recording schedule! Submit your suggestions for guests by visiting securityweekly.com/guests and submitting the form! We review suggestions monthly and will reach out to you once reviewed!
Jeff, Matt, Scott, and Josh talk "What Is An InfoSec Professional?"!
Jeff Man's Content:
Josh Marpet's Content:
Matt Alderman's Content:
Scott Lyons's Content:
2. Topic - How to Become an InfoSec Professional With Limited Resources - 12:30 PM-01:00 PM
- Join the Security Weekly Mailing List & receive your invite to our community Discord server by visiting securityweekly.com/subscribe and clicking the button to join the list!
- Learn how to prevent account takeover attacks in our next June webcast with Google Cloud! In our first July webcast, you will learn how to stitch and enrich flow data for security with VIAVI Solutions! Register for our upcoming webcasts or virtual trainings by visiting securityweekly.com/webcasts. Or visit securityweekly.com/ondemand to view our previously recorded webcasts!
Jeff, Matt, Scott, and Josh continue the conversation and talk "How to Become an InfoSec Professional With Limited Resources"!