From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Recorded on November 5, 2019, @G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- OSHEAN and the Pell Center are partnering together to present Cybersecurity Exchange Day on Wednesday, March 18th from 9am-3pm at Salve Regina University in the beautiful Newport, RI! Visit securityweekly.com/OSHEAN2020 to register for free and come join in the fun!
- We have officially migrated our mailing list to a new platform! Sign up for the list to receive invites to our virtual trainings, webcasts, and other content relative to your interests by visiting securityweekly.com/subscribe and clicking the button to join the list! You can also submit your suggestions for guests by going to securityweekly.com/guests and submitting the form! We'll review them monthly and reach out if they are a good fit!
- Our first-ever virtual training is happening on March 19th @11:00am ET, with Adam Kehler & Rob Harvey from Online Business Systems Risk, Security & Privacy Team. In this training you will learn how to generate a complex SHA-256 hashed password and then use password cracking tools to break it. Register for our upcoming trainings by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast/training drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
Topic: Artificial Intelligence and Compliance, Part 1 12:00-12:30PM
This week, we discuss part 1 on how Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning can be used for Compliance, including:
- What is Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)?
- What are the roles of AI/ML for Compliance?
- Example: Gaming
Security & Compliance News 12:30-1:00PM
- What does your business need to know about the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)?
- California AG: No CCPA Safe Harbor for GDPR Compliance
- Canada data breach tally soars since new privacy laws arrived
- What you need to know about the US CLOUD Act and the UK COPOA Act
- pci dss v4 draft is out
- What is a Chief Data Officer (CDO)?
- Security Think Tank: Embedding security in governance