From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded on November 19, 2019, @G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020 and click the register button to register with our discount code!
- Attend RSA Conference 2020, February 24-28 and join thousands of security professionals, forward-thinking innovators and solution providers for five days of actionable learning, inspiring conversation and breakthrough ideas. Register before January 24 and save $900 on a Full Conference Pass. Save an extra $150 by going to securityweekly.com/rsac2020 and use our code to register!
- Our next webcast is February 13th with Sri Sundaralingam, Vice President, Product and Solutions Marketing at ExtraHop where we will discuss Cloud Native Network Detection and Response! Register for our upcoming webcasts by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
Topic: The 2019 Verizon Payment Security Report - Why is PCI Compliance Decreasing? - 12:00-12:30PM
Security & Compliance News - 12:30-1:00PM
- Verizon finds payment security declines for 2nd consecutive year
- Is My PCI Compliance Good Enough to Serve as a Network Cybersecurity Audit?
- Getting Prepared for New York’s Expanded Security Breach and Data Security Requirements
- Virginia Builds New Model for Quantifying Cybersecurity Risk
- Five Cyber Program Elements Financial Services Firms Must Cover To Stay Compliant
- Compliant Cannabis Banking
- Are Uber Drivers employees? NJ says yes! Pay Taxes!!!
- AI to help with M&A? We need people involved, why?
- You can't fine me!! I'm not playing!
- SSN's need to be protected, right guys?