Recorded on December 3, 2019, @G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- OSHEAN and the Pell Center are partnering together to present Cybersecurity Exchange Day on Wednesday, March 18th from 9am-3pm at Salve Regina University in the beautiful Newport, RI! Visit securityweekly.com/OSHEAN2020 to register for free and come join in the fun!
- We have officially migrated our mailing list to a new platform! Sign up for the list to receive invites to our virtual trainings, webcasts, and other content relative to your interests by visiting securityweekly.com/subscribe and clicking the button to join the list! You can also submit your suggestions for guests by going to securityweekly.com/guests and submitting the form! We'll review them monthly and reach out if they are a good fit!
- Our first-ever virtual training is happening on March 19th @11:00am ET, with Adam Kehler & Rob Harvey from Online Business Systems Risk, Security & Privacy Team. In this training you will learn how to generate a complex SHA-256 hashed password and then use password cracking tools to break it. Register for our upcoming trainings by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast/training drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
Interview: Mathieu Gorge, CEO Vigitrust - 12:00-12:30PM
Mathieu Gorge is an established authority on data security, risk management, and compliance with more than 20 years global experience. Mathieu is a PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry-Data Security Standard) and data security expert.
Since 2006, Mathieu has been a Councillor for Ireland’s France Chamber of Commerce, for which he also acts as its President. In 2014, he was appointed French Trade Foreign Advisor by the French government (Conseiller du Commerce Extérieur de la France). Mathieu is in high demand as a speaker at global security conferences, such as RSA, ENISA and ISACA. He also works closely with the PCI Council in the United States and European Union.
Integrated Risk Management for CEOs
The approach that business leaders need to take in developing payment risk strategies, linking, PCI, ISO, GDPR, CCPA, SCA.
Segment Two: Security & Compliance News - 12:30-1:00PM
- Sale of 4 Million Stolen Cards Tied to Breaches at 4 Restaurant Chains
- Sentara Hospitals to pay $2.2M HIPAA settlement for undisclosed data breaches
- Privacy Regs Changing the Face of Cybersecurity
- TrueDialog Leaks 600GB of Personal Data, Affecting Millions
- Hong kong regulating virtual assets? This should be interesting!
- Risk management and AI, oops!
- FB says data is complicated! Really?????