Recorded on June 4, 2019, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Register for our upcoming webcasts by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts . If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library at securityweekly.com/ondemand. Also, you can now submit your suggestions for guests in our recently released guest suggestion form! Go to securityweekly.com/guests and enter your suggestions!
Interview: Producing a Podcast
It takes a lot of work to make a quality podcast. I know you can just take your phone and film yourself washing up in the fountain or something but to really make this work, well, it takes practice, skill, and talent. So, Russ and I invited all the talent behind the scenes in including Paul, the entrepreneur, Sam, the Executive Producer, John, the Line Producer, and Joe, the Sales Executive.
- Sam, could you tell us a little about what you have to do each week to get all the shows up and running?
- Sam, how many cons do you plan each year and for how many people? How many t-shirts does that represent?
- John, could you tell us how the show gets assembled live and then what happens in post?
- John, what kind of software would you need to have to do this operation?
- Joe, so how do we pay for it all?
- Joe, what's the most important thing to know about getting people to buy ads?
Annnddd that's about it. Thanks to Russ, Paul, Sam, John and Mark, and Joe for running SDL for two plus years and over a hundred episodes. We are shooting one more episode next week on interview techniques but after that, well, who knows.