From Paul's Security Weekly
Secure Digital Life #79
Recorded on September 1, 2018 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Check out our On-Demand material! Some of our previously recorded webcasts are now available On-Demand at: securityweekly.com/ondemand.
- DerbyCon is holding its first-ever Mental Health & Wellness Workshop - to help support their efforts, please go to https://www.derbycon.com/wellness
Expert Commentary: Ed Sattar, QuickStart
Cybersecurity Training and certification.
- What are the key cyber security challenges within Cyber Security space
- How does Training and Education solve some of the challenges
- Why do companies or individual take Cyber Security Training
- How do you change the Culture and Behavior of information security professional
- Why Change the behavior and how does it impact organizations cyber security program, risk and threats
- How do you increase learner engagement
- Why do you think learner behavior and how people learn has changed over the years
- How do you personalize and customize information security training
- Do you think people have to have college degree to become a cyber security professional
- What are the some of the types of Careers within Cyber Security
- What type of cyber security certifications that people should consider in getting