Featured Interview/Opening Discussion
This week on Startup Security Weekly Paul and Michael interview Michael Tanji of Wapack Labs.
- Don't forget to take our Listener Feedback Survey at https://www.securityweekly.com/survey to let us know how we can improve our content to make your podcast listening experience more enjoyable!
- What is unique about running a security startup?
- How about moving from a services/consulting company to a product company?
- What are some unique things investors are interested in when talking to security startups?
- Where are the best opportunities in the market for security startups?
- What advice do you have for those who may have an idea and want to create a security startup?
- What are some of the most exciting security startups in the industry right now and why?
- What advice do you have for enterprises looking at solution and considering (or not) a solution for a security startup?
- http://fi.co/posts/29091 —> this one for you, Paul
- this is straight talk for threat hunting
- 1 - better tomorrow
- 2 - evidence
The Startup Grind: updates
Michael's Straight Talk Framework
If you’re pitching, speaking, or presenting, this is for you.
Straight Talk is not brash and insulting. It’s the opposite. But more, it’s a mindset, a skill set, and an experience