- 1 Featured Interview/Opening Discussion
- 2 Interview: Eddy Bobritsky, ThreatModeler
- 3 Startup Stories
- 4 Startup & Security Notes of Interest
- 5 The Startup Journey: Updates
Featured Interview/Opening Discussion
ITPro.TV Announcement: "Upcoming courses include Cybersecurity Analyst+, CCNA Cyber Ops, ITIL Operational Support and Analysis, Penetration testing, Networking+, Ethical Hacking v9. ITProTV is introducing a new membership level soon. All current Premium Members will be granted the highest membership level available, so sign up today! Visit itpro.tv/startupsecurity and use code SS30."
- InfoSecWorld - Your 10% off discount code to promote to your members is OS17-SW. This will give them 10% off the main conference or the World Pass.
- Get out and vote for your favorite security blogs and podcast! Security Weekly has been nominated for the 2017 RSA Social Security Awards Best Security Podcast, cast your vote today by visiting securityweekly.com/vote!
- Attend the InfoSecWorld conference on April 3-5 in Orlando Florida, tons of great talks and Security Weekly listeners get10% off by using the code OS17-SW. Find out more at infosecworld.misti.com
- Attend SOURCE Boston on April 24-27th for training and awesome talks! Use the code SECURITYWEEKLY for $100 off either a conference ticket or one of the trainings. Find out more at source conference.com
- Attend the Shaves That Saves event at RSA this year on Wed Feb 15 from 6pm-8pm and watch security industry folks shave their heads for charity! All Proceeds will benefit St. Baldrick’s Foundation, an organization supporting lifesaving children’s cancer research. Find out more by visiting the link in our wiki at wiki.securityweekly.com.
Interview: Eddy Bobritsky, ThreatModeler
Archie Agarwal is the Founder, CEO and Chief Technical Architect of ThreatModeler. He has leveraged his more than ten years of real-world experience in threat modeling and threat assessment to help numerous Fortune 1000 companies in setting up their threat modeling process. Archie has also created numerous threat models for web, mobile, cloud, IoT, SCADA, drone, aircraft, and various other systems and technologies for various companies. Through his experience, he has brought several innovative advancements to threat modeling field and is the principal author of the VAST threat modeling framework.