From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Recorded February 21, 2020 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
Security Weekly News -- Week of 16 -- February -- 2020
- Vulnerable Out of Band Consoles Put Industrial Assets at Risk.
- Ransomware attack forces 2-Day Shutdown of Natural Gas Pipeline.
- Over 400 ICS Vulnerabilities Disclosed in 2019.
- MITRE ATT&CKK for ICS.
- Hackers Were Inside Citrix for Five Months.
- US President Donald Trump Offered a Pardon to Julian Assange if he Denied Russia Leak.
- Austrialian MPs call on UK to block Julian Assange Extradition to the United States.
- Wikileaks video that got Assange in trouble in the first place.
- 500 Chrome Extensions Caught Stealing Private Data of 1.7 million or more users.
- It's the Boot for TLS 1.0 and 1.1 in Firefox.
- Hackers are Actively Exploiting a Zero-Day in WordPress ThemeRex.
- ThemeGrill bug allows remote database wipes and Admin access in 200000 Wordpress Sites.
- Mt. Gox Victims Offered 88% of the original price of their bitcoins.
- Dell Sells RSA to a Private Equity Firm for $2.1B.
- IBM pulls out of RSA conference due to COVID-19 fears.
- Perfect Crypto using photons and the Vernam Cipher.
- Cameo video shout out app, maybe not so secure.
- Andy Dick for 99$.