Security Weekly News Episode 28 - 2020-04-24
News - 0 Day Extravaganza, Zoom Can't Win, & Starbleed - Wrap Up
Doug White's Content:
- Cyber Justice League volunteers working with healthcare in the COVID-19 plague.
- Zoom releases 5.0 update.
- Zoom being dropped by big business.
- YARA rules to scan for open Zoom meetings.
- 8 video chat apps compared.
- Zecops blog reports zero click iOS exploits.
- Full iOS zero click explanation.
- Android 8.0-9.0 Bluetooth zero click RCE - Bluefrag.
- IBM refuses to patch 4 zero days and so, they are released on github.
- Starbleed, FPGA exploits.
- Increased spending on Compliance not helping security.
- Audits Don't solve security problems.
- Hack a satellite with the US Air Force CTF.
Fullaudio - None
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/swn for all the latest episodes!
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/securityweeklyLike us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/secweekly