From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Security Weekly News Episode #36 - May 21, 2020
Subscribe to all of our shows and mailing list by visiting: https://securityweekly.com/subscribe
1. News - Danny Trejo, Animal Crossing, Contact Tracing, & SaltStack - Wrap Up - 12:00 PM-12:30 PM
This week on the Wrap Up, Danny Trejo, COVID-19 Contact Tracing, SaltStack, and lots of hacked Supercomputers with cool names!
Doug White's Content:
- Supercomputers across Europe Hacked.
- Microsoft allows access to it's COVID-19 Threat Intelligence.
- Contact tracing smashing attacks.
- Apple and Google develop contact tracing app but experts think it may be worthless.
- Apple and Google launch contact tracing app.
- COVID-19 may accelerate transformations in enterprise security.
- 78% of organizations use more than 50 Cybersecurity products.
- Open source security flaws were found in 70 percent of applications.
- Saltstack Salt attacks resulted in 20 breaches in 4 days.
- Hackers put star fragments into Animal Crossing: New Horizons that may get you banned.
- Danny Trejo is playing Animal Crossing too.