From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Security Weekly News Episode #40 - June 05, 2020
Subscribe to all of our shows and mailing list by visiting: https://securityweekly.com/subscribe
1. News - Anonymous Returns, Deep Fakes, & IP in IP Vulns - Wrap Up - 12:00 PM-12:30 PM
Show news, Anonymous Returns, Deep Fakes and Deep Fake Hunters, IP in IP hacks, and IPv6.
Doug White's Content:
- IP in IP Vulnerability affects devices from Cisco and Others.
- Zoom restricts end to end encryption to paid users
- Abandoned apps may pose a security risk to mobile devices.
- Deepstar, deepfake open source detection toolkit.
- Apple pays hacker 100,000$ for Sign in with Apple Security flaw.
- Anonymous account deleted on Twitter
- Cybersecurity spending hits temporary pause in 2020.
- Dragon docks at ISS