Security Weekly News Episode #41 - June 09, 2020
Subscribe to all of our shows and mailing list by visiting: https://securityweekly.com/subscribe
1. News - Tycoon Ransomware, CallStranger, & Matt Allen - 02:00 PM-02:30 PM
This week, Twitter cracks down on 5G, Tycoon Ransomware, Citizen App, CallStranger, and REvil! Matt Allen from VIAVI Solutions joins us for Expert Commentary to talk about Leveraging enriched flow insights to accelerate response and remediation!
To learn more about VIAVI Solution, visit: https://securityweekly.com/viavi
Matt Allen is a Senior Solutions Engineer at VIAVI Solutions. Prior to his 8 years at VIAVI, Matt has garnered 20 years of experience in the network engineering and telecommunications space. He holds the following certifications: Amazon Cloud Practictioner, Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert, Cisco Certified Network Associate, Certified Novell Engineer, and most recently Certified Ethical Hacker.
Doug White's Content:
- Layer8 Conference Site.
- [link to discord server?]
- REvil Ransomware opens a dark web auction site.
- Tycoon Java based ransomare targets windows and Linux.
- CallStranger UPnP vulnerability.
- App use during protests.
- You are probably spreading misinformation article.
- Paper about Omniballot and Democracy Live.
- Twitter cracks down on 5g conspiracy nonsense.