Security Weekly News Episode #44 - June 18, 2020
Subscribe to all of our shows and mailing list by visiting: https://securityweekly.com/subscribe
1. News - Ripple 20, Akamai DDoS, & CallStranger - Wrap Up - 02:00 PM-02:30 PM
Show News, Ebay thugs, Ripple 20, T-Mobile, Zoom, and the call may be coming from inside the house! All this and more on the Security Weekly News Wrap Up!
Doug White's Content:
- Ebay employees cyberstalk bad reviewers.
- Ripple 20 IoT Flaws could lead to compromise.
- Akamai DDos is possibly largest ever in bandwidth.
- Tmobile Outage update.
- Zoom updates plan to encrypt end to end to include even free users, for a price.
- Sherrod Brown (D-OH) proposes new Privacy Act to push responsibility onto companies making apps.