Security Weekly News Episode #46 - July 02, 2020
Subscribe to all of our shows and mailing list by visiting: https://securityweekly.com/subscribe
1. News - Lucifer Botnet, Netgear Soho Vulns, & Failed Facial Recognition - Wrap Up - 03:30 PM-04:00 PM
This week, Dr. Doug wraps up the hot topics across all the shows for this week, talking about Bad laws, bad hackers, India bans 59 Chinese Apps including TikTok, Lucifer botnet threatens Windows Systems, Schuchman sentenced to 13 months for botnet development, and more!
Doug White's Content:
- Facial recognition fails 96% of the time.
- New Well named Senate Bill to force encryption backdoors is even worse than Earn-IT.
- Lucifer botnet threatens Windows Systems.
- Schuchman sentenced to 13 months for botnet development.
- India bans 59 Chinese Apps including TikTok.
- Netgear Soho products have vulnerabilities if not patched.
- Alia please shut up or you're going out the window.