Security Weekly News Episode #48 - July 10, 2020
Subscribe to all of our shows and mailing list by visiting: https://securityweekly.com/subscribe
1. News - F5-BIGIP RCE, Zoom 0-Day, & Apache Guacamole RCE - Wrap Up - 12:00 PM-12:30 PM
Look, this week, it's all about the RCE. Seriously, there were so many RCE stories, wow. Oh and a creepy guy story. All this and more on the Security Weekly News Wrap Up!
Doug White's Content:
- TikTok may be "banned".
- F5-BIGIP Devices RCE.
- Netgear RCE issue.
- Palo-Alto Global Protect RCE.
- Juniper Bulletin on BGP RPD Crash.
- Citrix RCE on Netscaler.
- Zoom zero day on Win 7 and older machines.
- Apache Guacamole RCE.
- Creepy computer vendor uses used laptops to spy on customers.