From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Security Weekly News Episode #51 - July 21, 2020
Subscribe to all of our shows and mailing list by visiting: https://securityweekly.com/subscribe
1. News - News and Jason Wood - 02:00 PM
Doug White's Content:
- Chinese Tax Software may contain backdoor trojans.
- Cloudflare outage cuts off Discord, cryptocurrency exchanges.
- South Korea is the lastest COVID app to have security flaws.
- Google Promises privacy with virus app but still requires location data be turned on.
- Rapid 7 Cloud Exposure Report.
- 4 counterfeit apps pose as cryptocurrency trading apps, contain GMERA.
- Twitter released a statement on the compromise from last week.
- Microsoft server flaw called "workable" is patched.
- BadPower firmware attack may cause physical flames on fast charger.