From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Security Weekly News Episode #52 - July 24, 2020
Subscribe to all of our shows and mailing list by visiting: https://securityweekly.com/subscribe
1. News - Wrap Up - 12:00 PM
Doug White's Content:
- Twitter hack follow up.
- Two Chinese Hackers indicted in Washington State.
- New York Cyber Reg has first charges filed for exposing user data.
- Exposed ElasticSearch Server at Family Tree Maker is well, exposed.
- Emotet returns from 5 month vacation.
- VPN firm that doesn't log your data, logs your data, and leaked it. UFO VPN.
- UFO VPN also got hit with a Meow Attack.
- BadPower Attacks firmware.