From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Seth Fogie did a presentation called Shmoocon 2007 - Windows Mobile Software: Raw and Exposed at Shmoocon 2007.
- How did you get into Windows Mobile hacking?
- When was your first presentation on Windows Mobile Hacking?
- At blackhat 2005, you presented again, what did you add?
- How does the shmoocon presentation differ from your others? What did you add?
- What are the remote attach vectors?
- Have you seen any malware that is targeting Windows Mobile phones? How about malware that infects a PC, then the phone? How about the other way around?
- Tell us how to 0wn iTunes?
- How do you protect yourself from all these attacks?
- What is the best anti-virus software for windows mobile?
- How can people write better Windows Mobile applications?
- What other stuff are you working on besides windows mobile hacking?