From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
* Register for "Offensive Countermeasures: The Art Of Active Defense": [https://www.sans.org/event/sansfire-2013/course/offensive-countermeasures-defensive-tactics-work SANSFIRE Washington, DC] June 15-16th with John Strand
* Come to [http://www.securitybsides.com/w/page/61966594/BSidesRI Security BSides Rhode Island One-Day Conference] on June 15th tickets are NOW ON SALE at [https://www.wepay.com/events/141697 WePay.com]. Featured presentations from Josh Wright , Kevin Finisterre, Kati Rodzon and Mike Murray, Bruce Potter, Joe McCray,Ron Gula, Ben Jackson, Dave Maynor and the entire
* [http://www.stogiegeeks.com The Stogie Geeks Show]! - Kick some ash with the Stogie Geeks, Thursday nights at 8:30PM EST. Come have a cigar with us!
= Announcement =
* We are in the process of archiving and cataloging our technical segments, please visit the [http://securityweekly.com/wiki/index.php/TechSegments
PaulDotCom Technical Library] and we indexed all of the [http://securityweekly.com/wiki/index.php/Interviews interviews we have conducted]. We are also working on updating all of the articles, so check the newsletter or if you want to help in exchange for some free guidance and security training please email me.
* Register for "DEFENSIVE COUNTERMEASURES: FOUNDATIONS OF BECOMING A DEVIOUS DEFENDER": [http://www.blackhat.com/us-13/training/defensive-countermeasures-foundations-of-becoming-a-devious-defender.html JULY 27-28 & 29-30 with Paul].