From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
* We are looking for sponsors for monthly webcasts in conjunction with SANS - contact paul -at- hacknaked.tv for details!
* Come to [http://www.securitybsides.com/w/page/61966594/BSidesRI Security BSides Rhode Island Two-Day Conference] on June 14th and 15th tickets are NOW ON SALE at [https://www.wepay.com/events/141697 WePay.com]. Featured presentations from Josh Wright , Kevin Finisterre, Kati Rodzon and Mike Murray, Bruce Potter, Joe McCray,Ron Gula, Ben Jackson, Dave Maynor and the entire
* [http://www.stogiegeeks.com The Stogie Geeks Show]! - Kick some ash with the Stogie Geeks, Sunday nights at 8:30PM EST. Come have a cigar with us! If you are in the Rhode Island area please visit our sponsor the Havana Cigar Club, its an awesome place to have a drink! Make sure you print out your [http://havana-cigar-club.com/welcome-stogie-geek-fans $5.00 off coupon here]! (Web site experiencing problems, will update link when it comes back)
== Announcement ==
* We are in the process of archiving and cataloging our technical segments, please visit the [http://securityweekly.com/wiki/index.php/TechSegments
PaulDotCom Technical Library] and we indexed all of the [http://securityweekly.com/wiki/index.php/Interviews interviews we have conducted]. Also, please follow us on Google+ [https://plus.google.com/communities/104303121236769636115 The PaulDotCom Google+ Community], [https://plus.google.com/106764787434811009569/posts The PaulDotCom Google+ Page] and [https://plus.google.com/108998557249071696489/posts Paul's Google+ Page].
* [http://www.sans.org/instructors/lawrence-pesce Larry teaching SANS SEC617] all over and coming to a city near you in 2013. It isn't too Late to sign up for my class in San Diego this May! (actually, it is, so sign up for SANSFIRE next month and NS2013 in Vegas!)