From Security Weekly Wiki
Jump to navigation
Jump to search
Newer edit →
Revision as of 20:24, 12 April 2020
1,409 bytes added
Created page with "* [https://threatpost.com/zoom-facebook-ciso-security-lawsuit/154614/ Zoom Taps Ex-Facebook CISO Amid Security Snafus, Lawsuit] and addresses many issues with their [https://b..."
* [https://threatpost.com/zoom-facebook-ciso-security-lawsuit/154614/ Zoom Taps Ex-Facebook CISO Amid Security Snafus, Lawsuit] and addresses many issues with their [https://blog.zoom.us/wordpress/2020/04/08/zoom-product-updates-new-security-toolbar-icon-for-hosts-meeting-id-hidden/ Zoom Product Updates: New Security Toolbar Icon for Hosts, Meeting ID No Longer Displayed] and we wonder when [https://cyber-itl.org cyber-itl.org] will compare video conferencing tools.
* [https://www.rtcsec.com/2020/04/01-slack-webrtc-turn-compromise/ How we abused Slack's TURN servers to gain access to internal services] and demonstrate risks in other communication tools.
* [https://blog.cloudflare.com/moving-from-recaptcha-to-hcaptcha/ Moving from reCAPTCHA to hCaptcha] shows the iteration of a security solution while aiming to go even further.
* [https://www.zaproxy.org/blog/2020-04-09-automate-security-testing-with-zap-and-github-actions/ Automate Security Testing with ZAP and GitHub Actions] to add a security checkpoint along your CI/CD pipeline with open source tools.
* [https://devops.com/shift-right-testing-the-emergence-of-testops/ Shift-Right Testing: The Emergence of TestOps] is something we talked about in episode 102!
* [https://landing.google.com/sre/books/ Building Secure and Reliable Systems] is 500 pages of guidance and recommendations from experience on large-scale systems. And it's free!
Retrieved from "
Application Security Weekly
Business Security Weekly
Enterprise Security Weekly
Paul's Security Weekly
Security Weekly News
Security And Compliance Weekly
Tradecraft Security Weekly
Security Weekly Links
About Security Weekly Wiki