Sponsor Request Policy
About The Security Weekly Podcast Network
We at Security Weekly are happy to accommodate you, or your organization, as an advertising sponsor on any of our podcasts. Podcasts are recorded in both audio and video formats and distributed to a wide audience of security professionals from around the world. Our shows and other offerings currently include:
- Paul's Security Weekly - A technically-focused, long format, show that has been available to the security community for over 11 years. This show focuses on security offense and includes interviews, technical segments and a security news discussion.
- Enterprise Security Weekly - A higher-level view of security with an enterprise security solutions focus. This show is intended primarily for defenders, and covers enterprise security news and a discussion of a different enterprise security topic each week.
- Startup Security Weekly - A look at the world of startups with a security twist. We cover the new security startups and how startups should be thinking about security.
- Hack Naked TV - A short 10-minute show on the latest security news (everything from new offensive/defensive tools, breaches, security laws, privacy, etc...). This is the morning paper for those interested in all things security.
- Webcasts - We offer lead generating webcasts that are advertised to our existing audience through the use of mailing lists, social media and podcasts. Several webcast programs are pre-packaged and readily available or we can work with you to create a custom webcast campaign.
You can find a full descriptions and links on how to subscribe to all of our shows at http://securityweekly.com/subscribe.
Sponsorship Request Guidelines
Given the popularity of our shows and high volume of requests, the following rules and guidelines apply:
- Security Weekly does not provide pricing information via email or phone. You may schedule a 45-minute sales briefing with our team, where we take time to understand your marketing goals, the audience you are trying to reach and the type of program you wish to run with us. Our sales briefing covers information about our podcast network, all shows, webcasts and other advertising services that we offer. We provide coverage of all our podcast, video and webcast statistics (demographics, geographic, downloads and views). Full pricing information is presented as well. Once the sale briefing has been completed we will send you a full set of materials, including full pricing information.
- If you are interested in general information about the show, we do provide a high-level brochure to those interested in advertising with us and those who wish to setup a sales briefing.
- We do not run advertisements for competing products on the same show within our network. If the sponsor wishes to buy advertising across all of our shows, exclusivity will be granted in your product or services space.
- At the discretion of Security Weekly, we will provide webcast services for competing organizations or products. We do have a program called "The Enterprise Security Hotseat" that allows a product specialist to answer ten questions related to security solutions.
All of our podcast packages come with interviews/appearances on our shows. However, we are committed to supporting the security community and do provide free interviews to select organizations. Please review our Guest Interview Policy for more information.
If you have any questions, or would like to suggest a guest or speak with us about advertising, please send email to email@example.com. Please also note that we work exclusively with one advertising broker, Artisanal Agency (http://www.artisanalagency.com/). If your organization is already working with Artisanal Agency, please contact them directly as they would be happy to assist you with any and all of your advertising needs.