From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Security Weekly News Episode #50 - July 17, 2020
Subscribe to all of our shows and mailing list by visiting: https://securityweekly.com/subscribe
1. Twitter Hacked, Cozy Bear, & Huawei Threats - Wrap Up - 12:00 PM-12:30 PM
Twitter hacked, TikTok Bans continued, Cozy Bear, Huawei bans, Social Engineering and Sir Walter Raleigh in a can!
Doug White's Content:
- Twitter confirms it was hacked.
- Trump confirms US CyberAttack on Russian Trolls in 2018.
- Cozy Bear attacking Covid-19 Vaccine development.
- More countries waking up to Huawei threats per US government.
- US announced that "strong action" would be coming against TikTok.
- Critical vulnerabilities can be exploited to hack Cisco Small Business Routers.
- Zoom announces Vanity URL zero-day and patch for same.
- Polish President Duda get prank call.