Security Weekly News Episode #52 - July 24, 2020
Subscribe to all of our shows and mailing list by visiting: https://securityweekly.com/subscribe
1. Emotet Returns, BadPower Attacks, & Twitter Hack Follow Up - Wrap Up - 12:00 PM-12:30 PM
This week, Twitter is still hacked, social engineering, Emotet returns, Chinese Hackers, Your VPN is definitely lying to you, Bad Power, and Doug Revisits Forever Hack via the Meow Attack!
Doug White's Content:
- Twitter hack follow up.
- Two Chinese Hackers indicted in Washington State.
- New York Cyber Reg has first charges filed for exposing user data.
- Exposed ElasticSearch Server at Family Tree Maker is well, exposed.
- Emotet returns from 5 month vacation.
- VPN firm that doesn't log your data, logs your data, and leaked it. UFO VPN.
- UFO VPN also got hit with a Meow Attack.
- BadPower Attacks firmware.