Security Weekly News Episode #54 - July 31, 2020
Subscribe to all of our shows and mailing list by visiting: https://securityweekly.com/subscribe
1. Garmin Ransomware, GRU Fancy Bear, & Doki Docker Backdoor Attacks - Wrap Up - 12:00 PM-12:30 PM
This week, 'Boothole' vulnerability basically affects everything, Garmin Pays Ransomware but the implications are scary, Doki, Fancy Bear, GRU, Fancy Bear is hitting lots of US targets in an escalating campaign ,and someone who does like Assange doesn't like Idaho very much!
Doug White's Content:
- Sweaty Boothole vulnerability basically affects everything.
- Garmin Pays Ransomware but the implications are scary.
- Who doesn't like Idaho, Ghost Squad apparently.
- GRU, Fancy Bear is hitting lots of US targets in an escalating campaign.
- DEFCON 28 talk schedule.
- Blackhat 2020
- Doki Docker backdoor attacks.
- Cisco Data Center Network Manager attack patched
- Hacker hacks emotet payloads and replaces with fun memes.