Security Weekly News Episode #58 - August 21, 2020
Subscribe to all of our shows and mailing list by visiting: https://securityweekly.com/subscribe
1. FritzFrog Botnet, Locate X, & 'Spear Vishing' - Wrap Up - 12:00 PM-12:30 PM
This week, Dr. Doug White talks 3D keys, Emotet returns, FritzFron, Voice Phishing, ICS, coffee cup magnets, and how the Secret Service is buying your location data!
Doug White's Content:
- IBM finds IoT/ICS vulnerability in Thales chipsets.
- Disrupting the power grid with a coffee cup?
- FritzFrog botnet and SSH.
- Voice Phishing makes a comeback.
- Secret Service and Customs buy location data from Locate X.
- London sues Marriott in Class Action for 7 million UK residents affected.
- Microsoft Out of Band Patch for 8.1 and Server 2012.
- Emotet back after six-month hiatus.
- Recording key sounds and tumbler clicks allows 3D printed keys.