Security Weekly News Episode #62 - September 03, 2020
Subscribe to all of our shows and mailing list by visiting: https://securityweekly.com/subscribe
1. 'Sepulcher' Malware, Tesla Dodges Attack, & Snowden Vindicated? - Wrap Up - 04:00 PM-04:30 PM
This week, Dr. Doug talks Snowden Vindicated? Hermain Cain tweets from beyond the grave, APT TA413, Iranian cats again, Carolyn Meinel, hard coded credentials, and KryptoCibule!
- Tesla avoids Russian Cyberattack on Nevada Gigafactory.
- Charming Kitten Returns using LinkedIn and WhatsApp.
- Jelle Ursem and Databreaches release guidance on Github best practices.
- KryptoCibule is a triple threat and a RAT.
- US Agencies must adopt Vulnerability disclosure policies by March of 2021.
- [Indian Prime Minister's twitter feed hacked by John Wick on Keanu's Birthday.]
- APT TA413 uses Sepulcher to target Europe this time around.
- Government sponsored MDBR service will roll out free to some MS-ISAC and EI-ISAC users.
- Snowden Vindicated? Probably not, but NSA surveillance he exposed is ruled illegal by US Court.
- Herman Cain begins tweeting again, after his death earlier this year.