Security Weekly News Episode #64 - September 11, 2020
Subscribe to all of our shows and mailing list by visiting: https://securityweekly.com/subscribe
1. BLURtooth Flaw, Insider Threats, & More 0-Days - Wrap Up - 12:00 PM-12:30 PM
This week, Dr. Doug talks Cisco patching Jabber Flaw, Insider Threats are huge, BLURtooth, Apple COVID-19 opt ins, and pretty much everyone is trying to interfere with the election!
- Are your old accounts haunting you?
- Cyber Risk Alliance Acquires Security Weekly.
- Bitglass reports that 61% of those surveyed had insider attacks last year.
- Are Microsoft august and 2004 patches ready yet?
- FireEye found more zero day attacks than in previous years.
- Cisco patches Jabber Flaw
- Microsoft issues warnings about election interference attempts.
- Blurtooth attack allows bypassing of Bluetooth keys.
- Apple and Android COVID tools gets response from EFF.
- Spaceforce gets a Cyber Directive.