Security Weekly News Episode #66 - September 18, 2020
Subscribe to all of our shows and mailing list by visiting: https://securityweekly.com/subscribe
1. Mozi Botnet, QAnon Shut Down, & Trump Bans TikTok - Wrap Up - 12:00 PM-12:30 PM
This week, Dr. Doug discusses Miccrosoft OneFuzz, Tik Tok, QAnon, Mozi, and more news from the sunny shores of Venus!
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/swn for all the latest episodes!
- BSidesBos link
- Congress is trying to pass an IoT Bill again.
- Mozi botnet takes top spot in IoT networks.
- Miccrosoft OneFuzz released for free.
- MFA Bypass with WS-Trust.
- Why only TikTok?
- QAnon main site shut down.
- Temple University has free Ransomware Data.
- Russia Owns Venus.