Security Weekly News Episode #68 - September 24, 2020
Subscribe to all of our shows and mailing list by visiting: https://securityweekly.com/subscribe
1. Tesla Outage, Lokibot Returns, & Maze Ransomware in VMs - Wrap Up - 12:30 PM-01:00 PM
This week, Dr. Doug talks the Tesla outage, Microsoft Redux, Lokibot, Wicked Panda, Maze, Facebook gone forever, Magic Swords, and enchanted codpieces!
- Tesla Outage.
- New Microsoft Patch App rolled out.
- DHS Dire Patch Warning about Zerologon.
- Samba and End of Life Server Zerologon patches.
- Wicked Panda Indictment by US Government.
- Maze Ransomware in a VM.
- Lokibot is back with a vengeance.
- Online Gamer Credentials are valuable too.
- What if Zuck deleted Facebook?