From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Zoom is gaining lots of attention for flaws and serves as a good exercise in threat modeling and communicating security trade-offs.
- Report: Popular Digital Wallet Exposes Millions to Risk in Huge Data Leak from the usual suspect of an S3 bucket for an unusual amount of sensitive data.
- 12k+ Android apps contain master passwords, secret access keys, secret commands in not-so-secret client-side code identified by a research tool Inputscope.
- ‘Zombie’ Windows win32k bug reanimated by researcher with a new bug class for an ancient library.
- Attack matrix for Kubernetes for planning your product security focus.
- Want to Improve Cloud Security? It Starts with Logging and a set of questions to make logging effective.