From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Zoom Taps Ex-Facebook CISO Amid Security Snafus, Lawsuit and addresses many issues with their Zoom Product Updates: New Security Toolbar Icon for Hosts, Meeting ID No Longer Displayed and we wonder when cyber-itl.org will compare video conferencing tools.
- How we abused Slack's TURN servers to gain access to internal services and demonstrate risks in other communication tools.
- Moving from reCAPTCHA to hCaptcha shows the iteration of a security solution while aiming to go even further.
- Automate Security Testing with ZAP and GitHub Actions to add a security checkpoint along your CI/CD pipeline with open source tools.
- Shift-Right Testing: The Emergence of TestOps is something we talked about in episode 102!
- Building Secure and Reliable Systems is 500 pages of guidance and recommendations from experience on large-scale systems. And it's free!