From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Cloud servers hacked via critical SaltStack vulnerabilities and Algolia provides transparency in their Salt Incident: May 3rd 2020 Retrospective and Update.
- Samsung Confirms Critical Security Issue For Millions: Every Galaxy After 2014 Affected, so time to hope a patch will be available for your device.
- Mitigating vulnerabilities in endpoint network stacks shows how effective fuzzing is at uncovering flaws in accessible code paths, whether they lead to security vulns or not.
- Microsoft Shells Out $100K for IoT Security, continuing their press to build ecosystems with more secure software components.
- Secure your team’s code with code scanning and secret scanning whether in this GitHub-native experience or via APIs.
- Whispers is a static code analysis tool designed for parsing various common data formats in search of hardcoded credentials and dangerous functions.