From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Smart male chastity lock...flaw triggers plenty of headline puns, but underneath the giggling is a more serious discussion of device security, privacy, and vulnerability disclosure programs.
- Facebook Bug Bounty announces Hacker Plus to incentivize quality reports with bounty bonuses.
- We Hacked Apple for 3 Months: Here’s What We Found when five researchers discovered 55 vulns and have received $288,500 for 32 of them so far.
- Fortinet SIEM vulnerability allows us to get RCE on internet exposed hosts reminds us that security tools also expand attack surface.
- Anti-Virus Vulnerabilities: Who’s Guarding the Watch Tower? points out basic filesystem flaws in permissions and mismatched time of check to time of use assumptions.
- Chrome changes how its cache system works to improve privacy and remind us that appsec benefits from architecture changes more than fixing individual flaws.