From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Windows “Ping of Death” bug revealed – patch now! for CVE-2020-16898 and party like it's not even 1999 yet! You can find more details here.
- Google warns of severe 'BleedingTooth' Bluetooth flaw in Linux kernel in an advisory that maintains "BL..." branding for BlueTooth bugs.
- containerd v1.2.x can be coerced into leaking credentials during image pull shows what happens when a challenge/response becomes just a credential response.
- 800,000 SonicWall VPNs vulnerable to new remote code execution bug is (also) another creeping attack surface from security software.
- T2 exploit team demos a cable that hacks Mac without user intervention and dives into hardware security and secure boot systems.
- There’s A Hole In Your SoC: Glitching The MediaTek BootROM zaps another secure boot system.
- Zoom Rolling Out End-to-End Encryption Offering, which is a chance to read about the Signal Protocol and how other apps like Whatsapp use it.