From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Critical MobileIron RCE Flaw Under Active Attack for a bug disclosed and patched in June.
- Xbox bug could have allowed hackers to link gamer tags with players' emails, making identity in Fortnite less fortified than expected.
- Prevention Is Better Than the Cure When Securing Cloud-Native Deployments reiterates a tenet of DevOps -- the feedback loop.
- Amazon: We're hiring software engineers who know programming language Rust gives us a chance to consider the influence of toolchains on security.
- KubeCon Coverage: Incentivizing the DevSecOps Culture gives us a chance to think about motivating teams to focus on prevention, toolchains, and feedback loops.
- The DevOps Reading List: Choosing your next DevOps book gives us some ways to learn more about DevOps.