From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- [Discord Server placeholder]
- Windows 10 goes Passwordless with Windows Hello.
- OpenSSH will deprecate SHA-1.
- US House scraps FISA Bill Vote.
- Chinese company TenCent probably owns that game your are playing and may have root.
- Ragnar ransomware deploys a virtual machine to dodge security detection.
- Facebook execs shut down efforts to reduce divisivness.
- Donald Trump issues Executive Order targetting social media.
- Twitter flags Trump Again
- RealPage sues insurer over failure to pay for spear phishing losses.
- RealPage v. National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburgh
- Ebay may be port scanning your machine.
- USB 5g protection stick adopted by some towns, is a fake.