From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- A1 Telekom in Austria attacked by Gallium hacker group.
- Facebook places labels on 'state-controlled' media outlets.
- Facebook assists the FBI for the first time ever to hack a child predator.
- REvil sets up an auction site on the Dark Web to sell personal and commercial data.
- DARPA invites hackers to break into hardware and offers serious bug bounties.
- Nintendo Switch hack hits more than previously reported and MFA is recommended.
- Layer 8 OSINT conference site.
- Saying the F-Word may increase your pain threshold.